Virat Kohli to step down as RCB captain after IPL 2021 - PATRIOTIC NEWS

Breaking

Post Top Ad

CRICKET LIVE SCORE

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Virat Kohli to step down as RCB captain after IPL 2021

 Virat Kohli will step down as the captain of IPL franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore after the conclusion of the ongoing season in UAE.

Virat Kohli to step down as RCB captain after IPL 2021

Days after stepping down from captaincy duties in the T20I format, Virat Kohli will give up the leadership role in the Indian Premier League as well. The 32-year-old will step down as the captain of IPL franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore after the conclusion of the ongoing season in UAE.

The development was confirmed by the IPL franchise on social media. 

"This will be my last IPL as captain of RCB. I’ll continue to be an RCB player till I play my last IPL game. I thank all the RCB fans for believing in me and supporting me," said Virat Kohli. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here